Welcome to the NRAS Portal Page.
- NRAS Portal
- Types of NRAS Portal Access
- Portal Access Request forms
- Quick Reference Guides (QRGs)
You will need a myGovID (your Digital Identity) to access the NRAS Portal. Links provided below explain how to access and set up your myGovID. The Department of Social Services works with the ATO to maintain the myGovID solution so we can accept your myGovID. The following are some relevant links on how to create and maintain your myGovID:
- myGovID - https://www.mygovid.gov.au/, See also - https://www.ato.gov.au/General/Gen/myGovID/
- How do I get set up - https://www.mygovid.gov.au/how-do-i-get-set-up
- RAM - https://info.authorisationmanager.gov.au/
There are three levels of access for approved participants:
Participant Read Only User
The approved participant is only able to view data and can perform functions such as payment reconciliations or printing refundable tax offset (RTO) certificates.
Participant Read/Write User
The approved participant can perform searches; update dwelling details; create and submit TDAs; view RTO certificates and payment requests.
Participant Claims User
The approved participant can perform searches; update dwelling details; create and submit TDAs; view RTO certificates and payment requests and create annual statements of compliance.
Tenancy/Property Manager Access
There is only one level of access for tenancy/property managers.
NRAS Tenancy/Property Manager
The tenancy/property managers is able to create TDAs for dwellings they manage; submit the TDAs to the approved participant to review and finalise; and search dwelling records.
- Portal Access Request Form – Approved Participants
- Portal Access Request Form – Tenancy and Property Managers
- QRG 1 - How to log into the NRAS Portal
- QRG 2 - Submit a TDA (all pathways)
- QRG 3 - Withdrawing a TDA
- QRG 4 - Saving finding and resubmission of draft TDAs
- QRG 5 - How to delete a draft TDA
- QRG 6 - Submit a vacancy
- QRG 7 - Updating submitted TDAs
- QRG 8 - Modify a single dwelling
- QRG 9 - Assign a property manager
- QRG 10 - Submit a dwelling for activation
- QRG 11 - Attaching a document to a dwelling
- QRG 12 - How to lodge a market rent valuation
- QRG 13 - View and complete Actions
- QRG 14 - Submit a statement of compliance
- QRG 15 - Withdraw a claim
- QRG 16 - How to view and print an RTO certificate
- QRG 17 - How to run an occupancy gap report
- QRG 18 - How to run a report to obtain dwelling details
- QRG 19 - Run dwelling without a valid SoC report
- QRG 20 - Run a dwelling rent information report
- QRG 21 - Exporting data from the portal
- QRG 22 - Add and edit investor information