Family Support Program (FSP) Report - 1 July 2011 to 30 June 2012
Aim of publication
This Report provides a summary of program performance and activities undertaken in support of the Family Support Program for the 2011-2012 financial year.
Who is it for?
Family Support Program service providers and other interested organisations and individuals.
What does it cover?
This Report contains aggregated client data and performance information submitted to FaHCSIA by Family Support Program funded service providers. It also includes information on:
- the Communities for Children component of the Building Australia’s Future Workforce package
- Intensive Family Support Services
- MyTime for Grandparents peer support groups
- Find and Connect
- changes made to the FSP Data System
- Vulnerable and Disadvantaged Client Access Strategy
- future directions for the Family Support Program.