Minister Andrews is responsible for:
- Income Support for Seniors
- Allowances Services and Concessions for Seniors
- Payments of programs under the Disabilities and Carers outcome including support for people with a disability and income support for carers
- International Security Agreements
- Social Security means test policy, nominee policy, advance payment policy and compensation provisions
- Household assistance package
- Pension Bonus Scheme policy
- Income support for people in Special Circumstances
- Supplementary Payments and Support for Income Support Recipients
- Standing Council on Community and Disability Services.
Minister Fifield is responsible for:
- Policy and program aspects of the aged care system
- Regulation oversight of the aged care system
- Policy for and promotion of active ageing
- Services to help people with disabilities obtain and maintain employment
- Policy and program aspects of specialist supports for people with disability and their carers
- Day to day oversight of the National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Policy and program aspects of community supports for people with mental health issues and their carers.
Parliamentary Secretary Fierravanti-Wells is responsible for:
- Multicultural Affairs
- Arrangement for settlement of migrants and humanitarian entrants other than migrant child and migrant adult education.
Former Ministers and Parliamentary Secretaries
Former Ministerial and Parliamentary Secretary media releases and speeches are available from the Archived Media site.