From 1 May 2011 DSS is required by s11C of the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (FOI Act) to publish a disclosure log on the website. The disclosure log lists information which has been released in response to an FOI access request. The publication of such documents must be done within 10 working days of the applicant being given access to the document(s).
The disclosure log requirement does not apply to:
- Personal information about any person if publication of that information would be 'unreasonable'
- Information about the business, commercial, financial or professional affairs of any person if publication of that information would be 'unreasonable'
- Other information covered by a determination made by the Australian Information Commissioner if publication of that information would be 'unreasonable'
- Any information if it is not reasonably practicable to publish the information because of the extent of modifications that would need to be made to delete the information listed in the above dot points.
Note: Information will be added to this register as it is released.
A link will be provided if the information can be downloaded from this website or another website.
Information that is not available on DSS's website may be obtained by email@example.com. A charge may be imposed to reimburse DSS for the cost incurred in copying or reproducing the information or sending it to you. There will be no charge for the time spent by DSS in processing the FOI request that led to this information being made available. You will be notified if any charge is payable and you will be required to pay the charge before the information is provided.
There are documents in the disclosure log that are currently not available in html format. If you are unable to read the format provided please contact the FOI Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to meet all reasonable requests for an alternate format of the document in a timely manner.
|FOI reference no.||Date of access||FOI request||Information published in the disclosure log||Description of document|
FOI reference no.
Date of access
Information published in the disclosure log
Description of document
- Disclosure Log - view requests received in 2014-15
- Disclosure Log - view requests received in 2013-14
- Disclosure Log - view requests received in 2012-13
- Disclosure Log - view requests received in 2011-12
- Disclosure Log - view requests received in 2010-11
Note: Some older documents may be scanned and made available on this site in Portable Document Format [PDF). They will be available for downloading and printing. Please see our Help Page for assistance with PDF accessibility issues, downloading and viewing files.
In accordance with the IPS requirements, agencies are required to publish details of material released under the FOI Act within 10 working days of an applicant being given access to the documents.
For an alternative format of any of these documents, please contact email@example.com .