የኢትዮጵያ/አማርኛ (Amharic) translated Family Safety Pack documents
- በቤት ውስጥና በቤተሰብ መካከል የሚፈጸም ጥቃት (Domestic and family violence) [181.4 kB]
- ጾታዊ ጥቃት (Sexual assault) [175.2 kB]
- በግዳጅ እና እድሜ ሳይደርስ የሚፈጸም ጋብቻ (Forced and early marriage) [175.6 kB]
- በቤተሰብ ውስጥ የሚፈጸም ጥቃት እና የህይወት አጋር (ፓርትነር) ቪዛዎች (Family violence and partner visas) [192.7 kB]
- የጥሎሽ ዝግጅትን አላግባብ መጠቀም (Dowry abuse) [205.3 kB]
- የሴት ብልት መተልተል/መቁረጥ (Female genital mutilation and cutting) [190.5 kB]
- በኤልጂቢቲአይኪው የማኅበረሰብ ክፍሎች (LGBTIQ relationships) [198.2 kB]
- ሕገ ወጥ የሰዎች ዝውውር እና ባርነት (Trafficking and slavery) [221.3 kB]
- የቤት ውስጥ እና በቤተሰብ መካከል የሚፈጸም ጥቃት (Domestic and Family Violence storyboard) [446 kB]
The Australian Government has developed a family safety pack for men and women coming to Australia. It includes information on Australia’s laws regarding domestic and family violence, sexual assault and forced marriage, and a woman’s right to be safe.
The pack includes eight factsheets on the following topics:
- domestic and family violence
- sexual assault
- forced and early marriage
- family violence and partner visas
- dowry abuse
- female genital mutilation and cutting
- LGBTIQ relationships
- trafficking and slavery.
The pack also includes a low literacy storyboard.
Anyone accessing the pack is encouraged to share it with their community, organisation or family.