Tibetan translated Family Safety Pack documents
- Domestic and family violence [115.8 kB]
- Sexual assault [114.7 kB]
- Forced and early marriage [150.9 kB]
- Family violence and partner visas [121.6 kB]
- Dowry abuse [187.7 kB]
- Female genital mutilation and cutting [153.2 kB]
- LGBTIQ relationships [184.7 kB]
- Trafficking and slavery [162.8 kB]
- Domestic and Family Violence storyboard [617.8 kB]
The Australian Government has developed a family safety pack for men and women coming to Australia. It includes information on Australia’s laws regarding domestic and family violence, sexual assault and forced marriage, and a woman’s right to be safe.
The pack includes eight factsheets on the following topics:
- domestic and family violence
- sexual assault
- forced and early marriage
- family violence and partner visas
- dowry abuse
- female genital mutilation and cutting
- LGBTIQ relationships
- trafficking and slavery.
The pack also includes a low literacy storyboard.
Anyone accessing the pack is encouraged to share it with their community, organisation or family.