Thuɔŋjäŋ (Dinka) translated Family Safety Pack documents
- Kɛ̈ɛ̈k ku tɔŋ kɔc kɛ pan tök (Domestic and family violence) [178.5 kB]
- Tɛ̈ɛ̈c ë riɛl (Sexual assault) [161.7 kB]
- Thiɛ̈k ë riɛl ku dac thiɛ̈ɛ̈k (Forced and early marriage) [244.3 kB]
- Tɔŋ de kɔc kɛ pan tök ku bidha de kɔc thiak röt (Family violence and partner visas) [161.3 kB]
- Dhuŋ de kɔ̈u ë kä ye gaam (määl) ë thiëëk (Dowry abuse) [166 kB]
- Luɔɔi Tɛ̈m da Atep tënë tik (Female genital mutilation and cutting) [142.4 kB]
- Kɛ̈ɛ̈k ku tɔŋ de kɔc baai Tɔ̈u në Akutnhom de LGBTIQ Paan de (LGBTIQ relationships) [171.2 kB]
- Dhoom wei de kɔc ku Luɛɛk Alony (Trafficking and slavery) [207.7 kB]
- Kɛ̈ɛ̈k ku tɔŋë kɔc ke pan tök (Domestic and Family Violence storyboard) [497.2 kB]
The Australian Government has developed a family safety pack for men and women coming to Australia. It includes information on Australia’s laws regarding domestic and family violence, sexual assault and forced marriage, and a woman’s right to be safe.
The pack includes eight factsheets on the following topics:
- domestic and family violence
- sexual assault
- forced and early marriage
- family violence and partner visas
- dowry abuse
- female genital mutilation and cutting
- LGBTIQ relationships
- trafficking and slavery.
The pack also includes a low literacy storyboard.
Anyone accessing the pack is encouraged to share it with their community, organisation or family.