ትግርኛ (Tigrinya) translated Family Safety Pack documents
- ዘቤታውን ስድራቤታውን ዓመጽ (Domestic and family violence) [184.3 kB]
- ጾታዊ መጥቃዕቲ (Sexual assault) [191.3 kB]
- ጾታዊ ዓመጽን ቪዛ መጻምድትን (Forced and early marriage) [114.4 kB]
- ግዱድን ትሕቲ-ዕድመን መርዓ (Family violence and partner visas) [186.4 kB]
- ዓመጽ ገዝሚ (Dowry abuse) [122.5 kB]
- ምኽንሻብ/ምቑራጽ ብልዕቲ ጓልኣንስተይቲ (Female genital mutilation and cutting) [107 kB]
- ኣብ ውሽጢ LGBTIQ ማሕበረሰባት ዝፍጸም ዘቤታውን ስድራቤታውን ዓመጽ (LGBTIQ relationships) [126.7 kB]
- ዘይሕጋዊ ምስግጋርን ባርነትን ደቂሰብ (Trafficking and slavery) [129.1 kB]
- ዘቤታውን ስድራቤታውን ዓመጽ (Domestic and Family Violence storyboard) [378.6 kB]
The Australian Government has developed a family safety pack for men and women coming to Australia. It includes information on Australia’s laws regarding domestic and family violence, sexual assault and forced marriage, and a woman’s right to be safe.
The pack includes eight factsheets on the following topics:
- domestic and family violence
- sexual assault
- forced and early marriage
- family violence and partner visas
- dowry abuse
- female genital mutilation and cutting
- LGBTIQ relationships
- trafficking and slavery.
The pack also includes a low literacy storyboard.
Anyone accessing the pack is encouraged to share it with their community, organisation or family.