Tagalog (Tagalog) translated Family Safety Pack documents
- Karahasan sa Pamamahay at Pamilya (Domestic and family violence) [175.1 kB]
- Sekswal na Pag-atake (Sexual assault) [140 kB]
- Sapilitan at Maagang Pagpapakasal (Forced and early marriage) [136.2 kB]
- Karahasan sa Pamilya at mga Visa ng Katuwang (Family violence and partner visas) [136.4 kB]
- Pang-aabuso ng Dote (Dowry abuse) [140.7 kB]
- Pagluray sa Ari ng Babae/Paghiwa (Female genital mutilation and cutting) [115.8 kB]
- Karahasan sa Tahanan at Pamilya sa mga Komunidad ng LGBTIQ (LGBTIQ relationships) [143.1 kB]
- Pangangalakal ng Tao at Pang-aalipin (Trafficking and slavery) [75.2 kB]
- Karahasan sa Pamamahay at Pamilya (Domestic and Family Violence storyboard) [304.8 kB]
The Australian Government has developed a family safety pack for men and women coming to Australia. It includes information on Australia’s laws regarding domestic and family violence, sexual assault and forced marriage, and a woman’s right to be safe.
The pack includes eight factsheets on the following topics:
- domestic and family violence
- sexual assault
- forced and early marriage
- family violence and partner visas
- dowry abuse
- female genital mutilation and cutting
- LGBTIQ relationships
- trafficking and slavery.
The pack also includes a low literacy storyboard.
Anyone accessing the pack is encouraged to share it with their community, organisation or family.