Soomaali (Somali) translated Family Safety Pack documents
- Qalalaasaha Qoyska iyo Guriga (Domestic and family violence) [140 kB]
- Waxyeelada Galmada (Sexual assault) [124.2 kB]
- Guurka Hore ee Khasabka ah (Forced and early marriage) [121.1 kB]
- Fiisooyinka Lammaanaha iyo Qalalaasaha Qoyska (Family violence and partner visas) [120.9 kB]
- Si xun u isticmaalka Yaradka (Dowry abuse) [142.7 kB]
- Jarjarida/Gudniinka Fircooniga ah (Female genital mutilation and cutting) [120.8 kB]
- Qalalaasaha Guriga ee Bulshada LGBTIQ dhexdeeda (LGBTIQ relationships) [144.2 kB]
- Adoonsiga iyo ka Ganacsiga Dadka (Trafficking and slavery) [146.2 kB]
- Qalalaasaha Qoyska iyo Guriga (Domestic and Family Violence storyboard) [304.9 kB]
The Australian Government has developed a family safety pack for men and women coming to Australia. It includes information on Australia’s laws regarding domestic and family violence, sexual assault and forced marriage, and a woman’s right to be safe.
The pack includes eight factsheets on the following topics:
- domestic and family violence
- sexual assault
- forced and early marriage
- family violence and partner visas
- dowry abuse
- female genital mutilation and cutting
- LGBTIQ relationships
- trafficking and slavery.
The pack also includes a low literacy storyboard.
Anyone accessing the pack is encouraged to share it with their community, organisation or family.