Salon Krio (Sierra Leone Krio) translated Family Safety Pack documents
- Dↄmɛstik ɛn Famili Trↄbul (Domestic and family violence) [188 kB]
- Sɛksual Asↄlt (Sexual assault) [207.5 kB]
- Baifͻs Ԑn Aali Marej (Forced and early marriage) [199.6 kB]
- Famili Trↄbul ɛn Patina im Visa (Family violence and partner visas) [258.9 kB]
- Dauri Abiuz (Dowry abuse) [273.2 kB]
- Uman sakᴐmsishᴐn FGM Kᴐtin (Female genital mutilation and cutting) [228.1 kB]
- Dↄmεstik εn Fambul Trↄbul insiε LGBTIQ Kↄminiti (LGBTIQ relationships) [226.3 kB]
- Mɔtalman Traffiɔk (fɔ sɛl mɔtalman) ɛn slɛveri (Trafficking and slavery) [242.2 kB]
- Dↄmɛstik ɛn Famili Trↄbul (Domestic and Family Violence storyboard) [414.9 kB]
The Australian Government has developed a family safety pack for men and women coming to Australia. It includes information on Australia’s laws regarding domestic and family violence, sexual assault and forced marriage, and a woman’s right to be safe.
The pack includes eight factsheets on the following topics:
- domestic and family violence
- sexual assault
- forced and early marriage
- family violence and partner visas
- dowry abuse
- female genital mutilation and cutting
- LGBTIQ relationships
- trafficking and slavery.
The pack also includes a low literacy storyboard.
Anyone accessing the pack is encouraged to share it with their community, organisation or family.