Ruáingga (Rohingya) translated Family Safety Pack documents
- Fémli arde Góror bútoror Maramari (Domestic and family violence) [143.2 kB]
- Jinsíi Hámla (Sexual assault) [126.8 kB]
- Bolazuri ar Sóore Biá (Forced and early marriage) [121.2 kB]
- Fémli Maramari arde Pathnár ór Víza (Family violence and partner visas) [124.9 kB]
- Guánar Séta (Dowry abuse) [130 kB]
- Maiya fuar Córom zaga Síriféloon/Haçi féloon (Female genital mutilation and cutting) [123.8 kB]
- LGBTIQ sómaji ókkol ór bútore Góror arde Fémlir Maramari (LGBTIQ relationships) [131.9 kB]
- Manúic Blékgorá ar Gulami gorá (Trafficking and slavery) [131 kB]
- Fémli arde Góror bútoror Maramari (Domestic and Family Violence storyboard) [360 kB]
The Australian Government has developed a family safety pack for men and women coming to Australia. It includes information on Australia’s laws regarding domestic and family violence, sexual assault and forced marriage, and a woman’s right to be safe.
The pack includes eight factsheets on the following topics:
- domestic and family violence
- sexual assault
- forced and early marriage
- family violence and partner visas
- dowry abuse
- female genital mutilation and cutting
- LGBTIQ relationships
- trafficking and slavery.
The pack also includes a low literacy storyboard.
Anyone accessing the pack is encouraged to share it with their community, organisation or family.