नेपाली (Nepali) translated Family Safety Pack documents
- घरेलु तथा परिवार हिंसा (Domestic and family violence) [238.2 kB]
- लैंगिक हिंसा (सेक्सुयल एसल्ट) (Sexual assault) [216.4 kB]
- बलजफ्ती तथा नाबालिक बिबाह (Forced and early marriage) [261.8 kB]
- परिवार हिंसा तथा पार्टनर भिसा (Family violence and partner visas) [226.2 kB]
- दाइजो दुरुपयोग (Dowry abuse) [189.4 kB]
- महिलाको यौनाङ्ग हिकृत पाने/काट्ने (Female genital mutilation and cutting) [377.6 kB]
- एलजीबीटीआईक्यू (LGBTIQ) समुदायभित्र घरेलु तथा पार (LGBTIQ relationships) [177.7 kB]
- मानव तस्करी तथा दास प्रथा (Trafficking and slavery) [186.2 kB]
- घरेलु तथा परिवार हिंसा (Domestic and Family Violence storyboard) [429.8 kB]
The Australian Government has developed a family safety pack for men and women coming to Australia. It includes information on Australia’s laws regarding domestic and family violence, sexual assault and forced marriage, and a woman’s right to be safe.
The pack includes eight factsheets on the following topics:
- domestic and family violence
- sexual assault
- forced and early marriage
- family violence and partner visas
- dowry abuse
- female genital mutilation and cutting
- LGBTIQ relationships
- trafficking and slavery.
The pack also includes a low literacy storyboard.
Anyone accessing the pack is encouraged to share it with their community, organisation or family.