Kiswahili (Swahili) translated Family Safety Pack documents
- Mzozo wa Majumbani na Kifamilia (Domestic and family violence) [141.3 kB]
- Unyanyasaji wa Kimapenzi (Sexual assault) [122.9 kB]
- Ndoa za Mapema na za Kulazimishwa (Forced and early marriage) [196.4 kB]
- Mzozo wa Kifamilia na Viza ya Wapenzi (Family violence and partner visas) [120.8 kB]
- Dhuluma ya Mahari (Dowry Abuse) [125.5 kB]
- Ukeketaji wa Wanawake/ Tohara (Female genital mutilation and cutting) [119.8 kB]
- Mzozo wa Nyumbani na wa Kifamilia katika Jamii za LGBTIQ (LGBTIQ relationships) [129.5 kB]
- Biashara haramu ya Usafirishaji wa Wanadamu na Utumwa (Trafficking and slavery) [129.7 kB]
- Mzozo wa Kinyumbani na Kifamilia (Domestic and Family Violence storyboard) [305 kB]
The Australian Government has developed a family safety pack for men and women coming to Australia. It includes information on Australia’s laws regarding domestic and family violence, sexual assault and forced marriage, and a woman’s right to be safe.
The pack includes eight factsheets on the following topics:
- domestic and family violence
- sexual assault
- forced and early marriage
- family violence and partner visas
- dowry abuse
- female genital mutilation and cutting
- LGBTIQ relationships
- trafficking and slavery.
The pack also includes a low literacy storyboard.
Anyone accessing the pack is encouraged to share it with their community, organisation or family.