Khmer translated Family Safety Pack documents
- អំេពើហិងមផទះ និងកនុង្រគួរ (Domestic and family violence) [276.8 kB]
- កររំេភបំពនខងផ្ល ូវេភទ (Sexual assault) [230 kB]
- អាពាហ៍ពិពាហ៍ដោយបង្ខំ និងមិនគ្រប់អាយុ (Forced and early marriage) [260.9 kB]
- អំេពើហិងកនុង្រគួរ និងទិឋ ករៃដគូ (Family violence and partner visas) [289.9 kB]
- ការរំលោភបំពានបណ្ណាការ (Dowry abuse) [221.5 kB]
- ការកាត់ស្បែកចុងប្រដាប់បន្តពូជស្ត្រី (Female genital mutilation and cutting) [140.1 kB]
- អំពើហិង្សាតាមផ្ទះ និងក្នុងគ្រួសារនៅក្នុងសហគមន៍ LGBTIQ (LGBTIQ relationships) [224 kB]
- ការជួញដូរមនុស្ស និងទាសភាព (Trafficking and slavery) [205.4 kB]
- Domestic and Family Violence storyboard [558.8 kB]
The Australian Government has developed a family safety pack for men and women coming to Australia. It includes information on Australia’s laws regarding domestic and family violence, sexual assault and forced marriage, and a woman’s right to be safe.
The pack includes eight factsheets on the following topics:
- domestic and family violence
- sexual assault
- forced and early marriage
- family violence and partner visas
- dowry abuse
- female genital mutilation and cutting
- LGBTIQ relationships
- trafficking and slavery.
The pack also includes a low literacy storyboard.
Anyone accessing the pack is encouraged to share it with their community, organisation or family.