简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified) translated Family Safety Pack documents
- 家庭暴力 (Domestic and family violence) [190.4 kB]
- 性侵犯 (Sexual assault) [169.1 kB]
- 家庭暴力和伴侣签证 (Forced and early marriage) [197.7 kB]
- 强迫婚姻和早婚 (Family violence and partner visas) [167 kB]
- 嫁妆虐待 (Dowry abuse) [186 kB]
- 残割/切割女性生殖器 (Female genital mutilation and cutting) [167.4 kB]
- LGBTIQ 社区内的家庭暴力 (LGBTIQ relationships) [189 kB]
- 人口贩运与奴役 (Trafficking and slavery) [193.8 kB]
- 家庭暴力 (Domestic and Family Violence storyboard) [352.4 kB]
The Australian Government has developed a family safety pack for men and women coming to Australia. It
includes information on Australia’s laws regarding domestic and family violence, sexual assault and forced marriage, and a woman’s right to be safe.
The pack includes eight factsheets on the following topics:
- domestic and family violence
- sexual assault
- forced and early marriage
- family violence and partner visas
- dowry abuse
- female genital mutilation and cutting
- LGBTIQ relationships
- trafficking and slavery.
The pack also includes a low literacy storyboard.
Anyone accessing the pack is encouraged to share it with their community, organisation or family.