Ichibemba (Bemba) translated Family Safety Pack documents
- Umutitikisha wamu Ndupwa namu Mayanda (Domestic and family violence) [139.7 kB]
- Ukupatikisha no Bunkalwe Mukupanga Icupo (Sexual assault) [122.5 kB]
- Ukuufya Abaice Mukupatikishiwa (Forced and early marriage) [118.6 kB]
- Umutitikisha wamu Ndupwa ne Fitupa Fyabwampano (Family violence and partner visas) [120.4 kB]
- Umutitikisha wa Mpango (Dowry abuse) [186.8 kB]
- Ukusembululwa/Ukuputulwa kwa banakashi (Female genital mutilation and cutting) [148.5 kB]
- Umutitikisha wamu ndupwa namu mayanda mu bantu ababa mu bwampano bwa LGBTIQ (LGBTIQ relationships) [191.8 kB]
- Ukushitisha kwa Bantu elyo no Kusunga mu Busha (Trafficking and slavery) [185.5 kB]
- Umutitikisha wamu Ndupwa namu Mayanda (Domestic and Family Violence storyboard) [357.9 kB]
The Australian Government has developed a family safety pack for men and women coming to Australia. It includes information on Australia’s laws regarding domestic and family violence, sexual assault and forced marriage, and a woman’s right to be safe.
The pack includes eight factsheets on the following topics:
- domestic and family violence
- sexual assault
- forced and early marriage
- family violence and partner visas
- dowry abuse
- female genital mutilation and cutting
- LGBTIQ relationships
- trafficking and slavery.
The pack also includes a low literacy storyboard.
Anyone accessing the pack is encouraged to share it with their community, organisation or family.