Français (French) translated Family Safety Pack documents
- Violences domestiques et familiales (Domestic and family violence) [141.7 kB]
- L’agression sexuelle (Sexual assault) [124.5 kB]
- Mariages forcés et précoces (Forced and early marriage) [159.2 kB]
- Violence familiale et Visas de conjoint (Family violence and partner visas) [156.1 kB]
- Abus liés à la dot (Dowry abuse) [143.6 kB]
- Mutilation génitale féminine excision (Female genital mutilation and cutting) [120.2 kB]
- Violences domestiques et familiales dans les communautés (LGBTIQ relationships) (LGBTIQ relationships) [145.1 kB]
- Traite des personnes et esclavage (Trafficking and slavery) [148 kB]
- Violences domestiques et familiales (Domestic and Family Violence storyboard) [576.9 kB]
The Australian Government has developed a family safety pack for men and women coming to Australia. It includes information on Australia’s laws regarding domestic and family violence, sexual assault and forced marriage, and a woman’s right to be safe.
The pack includes eight factsheets on the following topics:
- domestic and family violence
- sexual assault
- forced and early marriage
- family violence and partner visas
- dowry abuse
- female genital mutilation and cutting
- LGBTIQ relationships
- trafficking and slavery.
The pack also includes a low literacy storyboard.
Anyone accessing the pack is encouraged to share it with their community, organisation or family.