Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian) translated Family Safety Pack documents
- Kekerasan Dalam Rumah Tangga dan Keluarga (Domestic & family violence) [157.6 kB]
- Penyerangan Seksual (Sexual assault) [119.4 kB]
- Menikah Paksa dan Pernikahan Dini (Forced and early marriage) [158.6 kB]
- Kekerasan Keluarga dan Visa Partner (Family violence and partner visas) [116.1 kB]
- Pelecehan terkait Maskawin (Dowry abuse) [168.7 kB]
- Mutilasi/Pemotongan Kelamin Wanita (Female genital mutilation and cutting) [101.8 kB]
- Kekerasan Dalam Rumah Tangga dan Keluarga dalam Masyarakat LGBTIQ (LGBTIQ relationships) [114.6 kB]
- Perdagangan Manusia dan Perbudakan (Trafficking and slavery) [190.3 kB]
- Kekerasan Dalam Rumah Tangga dan Keluarga (Domestic and Family Violence storyboard) [321 kB]
The Australian Government has developed a family safety pack for men and women coming to Australia. It includes information on Australia’s laws regarding domestic and family violence, sexual assault and forced marriage, and a woman’s right to be safe.
The pack includes eight factsheets on the following topics:
- domestic and family violence
- sexual assault
- forced and early marriage
- family violence and partner visas
- dowry abuse
- female genital mutilation and cutting
- LGBTIQ relationships
- trafficking and slavery.
The pack also includes a low literacy storyboard.
Anyone accessing the pack is encouraged to share it with their community, organisation or family.