ܐܵܬܘܿܪܵܝܵܐ (Assyrian) translated Family Safety Pack documents
- ܥܢܵܦܵܐ ܒܲܝܬܵܝܵܐ ܘܕܒܲܝܬܘܼܬܵܐ (Domestic and family violence) [133.1 kB]
- ܨܦܵܚܬܵܐ ܓܸܢܣܵܢܵܝܬܵܐ (Sexual assault) [115.4 kB]
- ܓܒ݂ܵܪܐ ܕܒܚܲܝܠܵܐ ܘܒܟ݂ܝܼܪܵܝܵܐ (Forced and early marriage) [194 kB]
- ܥܢܵܦܵܐ ܕܒܲܝܬܘܼܬܵܐ ܘܒ݂ܝܼܙܹ̈ܐ ܕܫܲܪܝܼܟܵܐ (Family violence and partner visas) [121.2 kB]
- ܡܲܦܠܲܚܬܵܐ ܕܢܸܩܕܵܐ ܩܵܐ ܢܝܼܫܹ̈ܐ ܒܝܼܫܹ̈ܐ (Dowry abuse) [175.6 kB]
- ܦܣܵܩܬܵܐܦܪܵܡܬܵܐ ܕܗܲܕܵܡܵܐ ܡܲܦܪܸܝܵܢܵܐ ܕܢܸܩܒ݂ܵܐ (Female genital mutilation and cutting) [115 kB]
- ܥܢܵܦܵܐ ܒܲܝܬܵܝܵܐ ܘܕܒܲܝܬܘܼܬܵܐ ܓܵܘ ܟܢܘܼܫܝܵܬܹ̈ܐ ܕ (LGBTIQ relationships) [489 kB]
- ܬܲܓܵܪܘܼܬܵܐ ܒܒܲܪܢܵܫܘܼܬܵܐ ܘܩܘܼܠܠܘܼܬܵܐ (Trafficking and slavery) [201.7 kB]
- ܥܢܵܦܵܐ ܒܲܝܬܵܝܵܐ ܘܲܕܒܲܝܬܘܼܬܵܐ (Domestic and Family Violence storyboard) [558.6 kB]
The Australian Government has developed a family safety pack for men and women coming to Australia. It includes information on Australia’s laws regarding domestic and family violence, sexual assault and forced marriage, and a woman’s right to be safe.
The pack includes eight factsheets on the following topics:
- domestic and family violence
- sexual assault
- forced and early marriage
- family violence and partner visas
- dowry abuse
- female genital mutilation and cutting
- LGBTIQ relationships
- trafficking and slavery.
The pack also includes a low literacy storyboard.
Anyone accessing the pack is encouraged to share it with their community, organisation or family.