Publications & Articles
Community organisations and projects
- Relationship matters: not-for-profit community organisations and corporate community investment (PDF)
- 'Token participation' to 'engaged partnerships': Lessons learnt and challenges ahead for Australian not-for-profits
- Impact of the Economic Downturn on Not-for-Profit Organisation Management
- Impact of the Economic Downturn on Corporate Community Investment
- Community Development Financial Institutions Pilot Evaluation
Young people and transition
- The transition from care: Avoidable costs to governments of alternative pathways of young people exiting the formal child protection care system in Australia.
- Wealth of All Nations: Identification of Strategies to Assist Refugee Young People in Transition to Independence
Financial Wellbeing and Capability
- A Report – Duds, Mugs and the A-List – The Impact of Uncontrolled Sports Betting (Financial Counselling Australia)
The report outlines a number of concerning practices in the sports betting industry, particularly the widespread provision of unregulated credit. Please select the report from the list presented to you after following this link.
Intergenerational Welfare Dependence
- The Australian Government Response to the Living on the Edge: Inquiry into Intergenerational Welfare Dependence