Publications & Articles
Community organisations and projects
- Relationship matters: not-for-profit community organisations and corporate community investment
- Community Business Partnership Resources
- 'Token participation' to 'engaged partnerships': Lessons learnt and challenges ahead for Australian not-for-profits
- Impact of the Economic Downturn on Not-for-Profit Organisation Management
- Impact of the Economic Downturn on Corporate Community Investment
- Where to from here: Options for growing a Community Development Financial Institutions sector in Australia
- Community Development Financial Institutions Pilot Evaluation
Young people and transition
- The transition from care: Avoidable costs to governments of alternative pathways of young people exiting the formal child protection care system in Australia.
- Wealth of All Nations: Identification of Strategies to Assist Refugee Young People in Transition to Independence
Financial Wellbeing and Capability
- A Report – Duds, Mugs and the A-List – The Impact of Uncontrolled Sports Betting (Financial Counselling Australia)
The report outlines a number of concerning practices in the sports betting industry, particularly the widespread provision of unregulated credit.