Lingala (Lingala) translated Family Safety Pack documents
- Violence na ndako pe na libota (Domestic and family violence) [128.7 kB]
- Agression sexuelle (Sexual assault) [128.8 kB]
- Libala ya koforcer pe kobalisa na bomwana (Forced and early marriage) [136.1 kB]
- Violence na Libota pe Visas ya ba Partenaires (Family violence and partner visas) [127.5 kB]
- Konyokola mpo na Biloko ya Libala (Dowry abuse) [153.5 kB]
- Kokata Bana Basi Ngenga (Mutilation génitale féminine/excision)(Female genital mutilation and cutting) [139.4 kB]
- Violence na Ndako pe na Libota na kati ya ba communautés ya LGBTIQ (LGBTIQ relationships) [149.2 kB]
- Koteka Bato pe Boumbu (Trafficking and slavery) [148 kB]
- Violence na Ndako pe Violence na Libota (Domestic and Family Violence storyboard) [305.6 kB]
The Australian Government has developed a family safety pack for men and women coming to Australia. It includes information on Australia’s laws regarding domestic and family violence, sexual assault and forced marriage, and a woman’s right to be safe.
The pack includes eight factsheets on the following topics:
- domestic and family violence
- sexual assault
- forced and early marriage
- family violence and partner visas
- dowry abuse
- female genital mutilation and cutting
- LGBTIQ relationships
- trafficking and slavery.
The pack also includes a low literacy storyboard.
Anyone accessing the pack is encouraged to share it with their community, organisation or family.