Hrvatski (Croatian) translated Family Safety Pack documents
- Nasilje u obitelji (Domestic and family violence) [198.3 kB]
- Seksualno zlostavljanje (Sexual assault) [188 kB]
- Prisilni i rani brak (Forced and early marriage) [190.5 kB]
- Nasilje u obitelji i vize za partnere (Family violence and partner visas) [188.2 kB]
- Zlostavljanje zbog miraza (Dowry abuse) [185.4 kB]
- Mutilacija/rezanje ženskog spolovila (Female genital mutilation and cutting) [174.8 kB]
- Obiteljsko nasilje unutar LGBTIQ zajednica (LGBTIQ relationships) [186.4 kB]
- Trgovanje ljudima i ropstvo (Trafficking and slavery) [187.3 kB]
- Nasilje u obitelji (Domestic and Family Violence storyboard) [408.6 kB]
The Australian Government has developed a family safety pack for men and women coming to Australia. It includes information on Australia’s laws regarding domestic and family violence, sexual assault and forced marriage, and a woman’s right to be safe.
The pack includes eight factsheets on the following topics:
- domestic and family violence
- sexual assault
- forced and early marriage
- family violence and partner visas
- dowry abuse
- female genital mutilation and cutting
- LGBTIQ relationships
- trafficking and slavery.
The pack also includes a low literacy storyboard.
Anyone accessing the pack is encouraged to share it with their community, organisation or family.