繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional) translated Family Safety Pack documents
- 家庭暴力 (Domestic and family violence) [183.6 kB]
- 性侵犯 (Sexual assault) [166.5 kB]
- 家庭暴力與伴侶簽證 (Forced and early marriage) [226 kB]
- 強迫婚姻和早婚 (Family violence and partner visas) [166 kB]
- 涉及嫁妝的虐待 (Dowry abuse) [254.8 kB]
- 女陰殘割／切割 (Female genital mutilation and cutting) [172.9 kB]
- 社群內的家庭暴力(LGBTIQ relationships) [212.3 kB]
- 人口販運和奴役 (Trafficking and slavery) [212.3 kB]
- 家庭暴力 (Domestic and Family Violence storyboard) [377.4 kB]
The Australian Government has developed a family safety pack for men and women coming to Australia. It
includes information on Australia’s laws regarding domestic and family violence, sexual assault and forced marriage, and a woman’s right to be safe.
The pack includes eight factsheets on the following topics:
- domestic and family violence
- sexual assault
- forced and early marriage
- family violence and partner visas
- dowry abuse
- female genital mutilation and cutting
- LGBTIQ relationships
- trafficking and slavery.
The pack also includes a low literacy storyboard.
Anyone accessing the pack is encouraged to share it with their community, organisation or family.