Afaan Oromo (Oromo) translated Family Safety Pack documents
- Okkora/gajahumsa man-keessaa fi maatii (Domestic and family violence) [143.3 kB]
- Saalummaan Dhaanamuu (Sexual assault) [126 kB]
- Humnaan dirqamuu fi ijoollummaan heerumuu/wal-fuudhuu (Forced and early marriage) [121.3 kB]
- Okkora/gajahumsa Maatii fi Visa wal-fuudhii (Family violence and partner visas) [122 kB]
- Miidhaa Gabbara Gaa’ilaa (Dowry abuse) [137.1 kB]
- Kittaanaa Dubartii (Female genital mutilation and cutting) [121.9 kB]
- Miidhaa Mana Keessaa fi Maatii Haawaasa LGBTIQ keessatti (LGBTIQ relationships) [135.8 kB]
- Dadabarsaa Namaa fii Garbummaa (Trafficking and slavery) [137.4 kB]
- Okkora/Gajahumsa Maatii fi Qe’ee Keessaa (Domestic and Family Violence storyboard) [379.9 kB]
The Australian Government has developed a family safety pack for men and women coming to Australia. It includes information on Australia’s laws regarding domestic and family violence, sexual assault and forced marriage, and a woman’s right to be safe.
The pack includes eight factsheets on the following topics:
- domestic and family violence
- sexual assault
- forced and early marriage
- family violence and partner visas
- dowry abuse
- female genital mutilation and cutting
- LGBTIQ relationships
- trafficking and slavery.
The pack also includes a low literacy storyboard.
Anyone accessing the pack is encouraged to share it with their community, organisation or family.