Frequent and ongoing engagement with interested stakeholders is vital to achieving the aims of the Priority Investment Approach.
State and territory governments, the community sector, academics, business, social entrepreneurs, and people who receive welfare payments all have important contributions to make to the Priority Investment Approach and Try, Test and Learn Fund.
Upcoming stakeholder engagement activities:
- Information sessions on the Try Test and Learn Tranche 2 grant round. Information sessions are planned for other capital cities and regional centres. We will send a newsletter and update this page when new information session dates are confirmed.
- The sessions will outline the process and priority groups, and include time for questions and answers. Presentation notes, and transcripts of the questions and answers, will be posted on GrantConnect and the Community Grants Hub website.
Stakeholder engagement activities have included:
- Information sessions for tranche two, held in Sydney, Hobart, Launceston and Adelaide (December 2017 – February 2018).
- Consultation with State and Territory Government Departments (October 2016).
- A consultative design workshop for the Try, Test and Learn Fund (October 2016). An overview of the outcomes of this workshop is available.
- A Policy Hack in Melbourne on 10 February 2017 to help inform ideas for the first tranche. More information on the Hack is available on DSS Engage.
We also provide newsletter updates through our mailing list. We encourage you to subscribe to the mailing list at the bottom of the page to get the most up-to-date information on the Priority Investment Approach and the Try, Test and Learn Fund. Information about the Fund is also available on DSS Engage. Previous editions of our stakeholder newsletter are available below.
- Stakeholder Newsletter – 16 February 2018
- Stakeholder Newsletter – 22 December 2017
- Stakeholder Newsletter – 1 December 2017
- Stakeholder Newsletter – 22 November 2017
- Stakeholder Newsletter – 4 October 2017
- Stakeholder Newsletter – 7 April 2017
- Stakeholder Newsletter – 21 February 2017
- Stakeholder Newsletter – 10 February 2017
- Stakeholder Newsletter – 5 January 2017
- Stakeholder Newsletter – 7 December 2016
- Stakeholder Newsletter – 7 November 2016
For specific enquiries about the Priority Investment Approach and Try, Test and Learn Fund, contact DSS at TTLFund@dss.gov.au
Subscribe to our mailing list