The second tranche of the Try, Test and Learn Fund was open from 22 November 2017 until 28 September 2018. The priority groups for tranche two were: older unemployed people; working age migrants and refugees; working age carers and at risk young people. Applications were also accepted for other vulnerable groups at risk of long-term welfare dependence.
More information on each tranche two project will be posted below.
Older unemployed people
- Career skills for new jobs
- Building Bridges for Mature Jobseekers
- Next Steps
- Sisters Support Business Together
- Work Work
At risk young people
Working age migrants and refugees
- Multicultural Enterprise Development Project
- Employer-led refugee employment
- The Australian Way