The first tranche of the Try, Test and Learn Fund was open for ideas from 9 December 2016 to 24 February 2017. The priority groups for this initial tranche were young carers, young parents and students at risk of moving to long-term unemployment or unemployed former students.
More information on each tranche one project can be found by following the links below.
- Data-driven job opportunities for young carers
- Skills for micro-enterprise
- Carer Achievement Pathway
- Rewire the brain
- Strengthening students’ resilience
- Support for VET students
- Mentoring 2 Work
- Y4Y Youth Force
- My Maintenance Crew
- Build and Grow
- Supporting Expecting and Parenting Teens
- Career Readiness for Young Parents
- In-school Parent Employment Service
- Train and Care