The department publishes an annual rolling 4 year Corporate Plan by 31 August every year. This in accordance with the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013.
This is our principal planning document. It sets out our purposes and frames our long-term strategic policy and internal cross-departmental priorities.
It explains the key strategies used to achieve the department's purposes. It informs our planning documents and processes. This includes our functional plans as well as business and workforce planning processes.
- 2022-23 DSS Corporate Plan
- 2021-22 DSS Corporate Plan
- 2020-21 DSS Corporate Plan
- 2019-20 DSS Corporate Plan
Previous Corporate Plans are available on National Library's Australian Government Web Archive.
You can also read our:
- Budget and Additional Estimates Statements – these set out our funding
- Annual Reports – show how well we achieved our objectives
Together these documents provide insights to our annual planning and performance reporting cycle.