Portfolio Budget Statements
- Budget empowers local leaders to tackle disadvantage
- More opportunities and investment to support people with disability
- Boosting support payments to help with cost-of-living pressures
- Increased support to end violence against women and children
- Billions to boost housing and affordability
- Getting the NDIS back on track
- Improving Support for People with Disability: Key measures in Australia’s 2023–24 May Budget
- Entrenched disadvantage package
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Additional support for single parents
- JobSeeker, Student Payments and Commonwealth Rent Assistance
- Continuing to deliver the National Redress Scheme: Key measures in Australia’s 2023–24 May Budget
- Helping to deliver on the National Plan to End Violence against Women and Children 2022–2032
For more information about payments visit the Services Australia website.
The Australian Government Budget website also has more information about the Budget 2023-24.