Public Housing

The Department of Social Services is not responsible for investigating fraud regarding Public Housing.

If you would like to report a fraud in relation to public housing, please contact your State or Territory Local Government.

Australian Capital Territory (ACT) Community Services - Housing and Community

New South Wales Government Family and Community Services - Housing

Northern Territory (NT) Department of Housing

Queensland (Qld) Department of Housing and Public Works

South Australia (SA) Housing Trust

Housing Tasmania

Victorian Department of Health and Human Services

Western Australia (WA) Department of Housing

Last updated: