Request to Transfer an Allocation to another Rental Dwelling (Substitution)

This is the approved form under section 20 of the NRAS Regulations. You must use this form to make an application to transfer an allocation to another rental dwelling.

Once completed, please submit your application form and all supporting evidence identified in this form to

If you are unable to submit your application form and supporting evidence via email, please contact the NRAS inbox on

Last updated: