How to apply for an NRAS dwelling and list of approved participants in Northern Territory

Prospective tenants living in the Northern Territory need to register in the NT housing website before applying to rent an NRAS dwelling.

Once you are registered, we encourage you to contact an NRAS tenancy manager directly to check NRAS dwelling availability. They will provide you with the appropriate paperwork.

For your convenience, we have attached a list of contacts that manage NRAS dwellings, across the Northern Territory.

Some of the requirements to be eligible are:

  • Provide proof of your household’s gross income for the 12 month period prior to the start of your tenancy
  • Continue to provide proof of income to your tenancy manager on an annual basis
  • Not exceed the relevant household income limits for your household composition.

NRAS homes are part of the private rental market and often approved participants or tenancy managers may choose to advertise properties through a nominated local real estate agent. To find NRAS homes available for rent in your preferred area, prospective tenants may wish to do an online search in the following websites:

Alternatively, you can search the keywords ‘NRAS properties available for rent’ in your preferred web browser.

Please note, property advertisements are managed by the relevant real estate agent and you may need to adjust the filters in your search for NRAS properties in your preferred area.

Back home | Back to how to apply | Back to top

Last updated: