Information for Grant Recipients
An important part of all grant agreements is the requirement for grant recipients to comply with departmental policies. The department has a number of policies available which help grant recipients understand their agreement documentation and requirements as part of their DSS Grant Agreement (Part B):
- Grant conditions applicable to the type of grant agreement you enter into with the Department;
- Financial Reporting Requirements – applicable for each grant provided by the Department;
- Information on Social and Community Services (SACS) workers wage increases handed down through Fair Work Australia’s equal remuneration decision;
- Activity Work Plan Reports – Advice on how to complete a report against Activity Work Plans;
- DSS Funding Acknowledgement - Guidance on acknowledging DSS funding when promoting services, activities and events;
- Complaints Process for Grant Recipients - which details how grant recipients establish and maintain a complaints process, as required under the DSS Terms and Conditions;
- Vulnerable Persons, Police Checks and Criminal Offences - details what grant recipients need to comply with when dealing with vulnerable persons;
- Access and Equity Policy;
- Grant recipient complaints and whistleblower provisions.
- National Redress Scheme Grant Connected Policy – restricts access to Australian Government grant funding for institutions that fail to join the National Redress Scheme for Institutional Child Sexual Abuse.
- Child Safety – provides child safety guidance to DSS funded organisations.
- Designated Use – annual reporting templates for capital works grants with a Designated Use Period.