Grant Recipient Complaints and Whistleblower Provisions
DSS is supportive of grant recipients maintaining appropriate complaints mechanisms and whistleblower provisions that are:
- consistent with Australian Standards on complaints handling and whistleblower provisions
(AS ISO 10002-2006 and AS 8004-2003);
- flexible enough to encourage clients and staff to raise issues/concerns;
- managed effectively and in a timely manner; and
- supported by documented policies and procedures.
Additional information can be found at:
- DSS Feedback - Compliments, Complaints and Enquiries
- Aged care specific complaints
- Disability Employment Services (DES) complaints and feedback
- Ombudsman Better Practice Guide to Complaint Handling
- ASIC Protection for Whistleblowers
- ASIC Whistleblowing
Or by contacting your DSS Grant Agreement Manager.