Applying for a DSS grant
If you would like to apply for a DSS grant:
- visit the Hub website at www.communitygrants.gov.au to see current opportunities
- phone 1800 020 283
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for applicants and grantees is available through the Community Grants Hub, including links to GrantConnect where you will find:
- grant opportunity guidelines when a round opens
- answers to commonly asked questions
- guidance to write a successful grant application
- other supporting information.
Applicants will be required to become a registered user with GrantConnect to apply for a grant.
You can also subscribe to receive notifications through the Community Grants Hub and/or GrantConnect for new grant opportunities.
Outcomes of previous grant rounds can also be found on GrantConnect.
Learn more about:
- DSS Feedback and Complaints - this page details how all DSS clients can make a complaint, give a compliment or offer suggestions that can help DSS, including the Community Grants Hub, improve its services.
- National Redress Scheme Grant Connected Policy – restricts access to Australian Government grant funding for institutions that have not joined or signified their intent to join the National Redress Scheme for Institutional Child Sexual Abuse
- Child Safety – provides child safety guidance to DSS funded organisations;