After you have received a DSS grant
It is important that grantees understand requirements outlined in their grant agreements and comply with departmental policies.
The department has information available to help grantees better understand their obligations as part of their DSS grant agreement.
Grantees must comply with:
- DSS Departmental Policies
- the relevant Guidelines
- the Data Exchange Protocols; and
- any other service compliance requirements applicable for the Activities the Grantee is funded to deliver.
Learn more about:
- Departmental Policies and compliance requirements
- Financial Acquittals
- Data Exchange
- Reporting templates
- Community Sector Advisory Group
- DSS Grants Service Directory
- Outcomes of previous grants rounds can be found on GrantConnect
Information previously published on DSS Grants website has been archived and can be found on the National Library’s Australian Government Web Archive.