In this section, grantees will find information on the process of financial reporting and acquittals. It elaborates on the specific financial documentation and reporting obligations that grantees must fulfill to account for the proper allocation and use of grant funds. Guidelines are provided to assist grantees in accurately reporting financial activities, ensuring transparency and accountability.
- Audited Financial Acquittal
- Financial Declaration
- Financial Reporting Requirements
- Multiple Activity Financial Declaration form
- Non-Audited Financial Acquittal
- Single Activity Financial Declaration form
- Task card – DSS Acquittals