Programs & Services
- What is the NDIS Jobs and Market Fund?
The Australian Government is establishing a fund to support the growth of the NDIS market and workforce.
- Disability Employment Framework Consultation
DSS is leading a national public consultation to inform development of a new Disability Employment Framework.
- Australian Disability Enterprises
Australian Disability Enterprises are commercial businesses that provide employment for people with disability
- Disability Employment Services
Helps people with disability find work and keep a job
- For people with disability
Programs and services for people with disability
- For carers
Programs and services for carers of people with disability
- Future planning
Support for families considering options for the future care of a person with disability
- Mental health programs and services
Mental health programs and services
- For service providers
Programs and services for service providers to people with disability
- Government & International
Government and international programs and services relevant to people with disability
- Consultation and Advocacy
The Disability and Carers Industry Advisory Council and a number of national peak disability organisations advise Government on issues for people with disability.