For Parents and Carers
Many parents feel overwhelmed when they first realise that their child has a disability. This is completely normal, and it is important to understand that help is available.
Here you’ll find information about the supports and resources that are available at each stage of your journey.
- Program participants
- Children over seven years
- Early Intervention transition to NDIS - Frequently Asked Questions
- Early Intervention Funding for resources – Frequently Asked Questions
- Online Resources
- Raising Children Network – Disability services
- Raising Children Network – Autism information
- NDIS Early Childhood Early Intervention