Carer Payment and Carer Allowance Field Test
Have you recently started an online claim for Carer Payment and/or Carer Allowance and received an email inviting you to participate in a field test?
- Fact Sheet for Carers
- Fact Sheet for Health Professionals
- Fact Sheet – How will your information be protected?
- Fact Sheet – Frequently asked questions
Tips for Completing the Carer Field Test
If you are having difficulty logging in to the Field Test, try these tips:
- The CRN field is case sensitive. Please ensure the letter in your CRN is uppercase e.g. 123456789A not 123456789a.
- Please also ensure you enter the Access Code exactly as it is provided in the email (including all hyphens).
- Please ensure there are no spaces in either the CRN or Access Code fields. If there is a space anywhere in the field, you will be unable to log in.
- Please also ensure you are entering your own CRN and not the CRN of the person you are caring for.
If you have any questions about the field test, please contact the Carer Field Test Helpline on 1800 456 555 or via email email@example.com.
Please note: Eligibility for Carer Payment and/or Carer Allowance is assessed by the Department of Human Services (Centrelink). The Carer Field Test team cannot provide advice or information on your official claim.
For any queries relating to your official claim for Carer Payment and/or Carer Allowance, please contact Centrelink on 13 2717.
Where can I find more information about making a claim for Carer Payment and/or Carer Allowance?
To find out more information about how you can start a claim for Carer Payment and/or Carer Allowance please visit: