Evaluation of JobAccess Service - June 2019
The key objective of the JobAccess Service is to provide people with disability, employers and employment service providers with easy to access information, advice, services and funding that would enable more people with disability to achieve sustainable employment.
The JobAccess Service provides a national hub for integrated service delivery for the following disability related services:
- the JobAccess advice service and website;
- the Employment Assistance Fund;
- the National Disability Recruitment Coordinator;
- the Complaints Resolution and Referral Service; and
- the National Disability Abuse and Neglect Hotline.
An evaluation of the JobAccess Service was undertaken by Colmar Brunton, in partnership with the department, between July 2018 and June 2019.
The evaluation found that JobAccess is highly valued by all target audiences and was viewed as effective in helping people with disability to maintain employment. The evaluation findings will inform a review of the individual programs currently under this arrangement.