Our annual report shows the work we have done each financial year to deliver services and programs in the department. The reports provide:
- an overview of the achievements and policy directions
- the achievements and challenges faced delivering our programs and initiatives
- details about finance, performance reporting, management and accountability.
The annual reports are prepared in accordance with the Requirements for annual reports and the reports are tabled in parliament.
Latest annual report
An accessible version of the current annual report is available on the Transparency Portal.
You can also download the 2021-22 annual report document in Portable Document Format.
Earlier annual reports
Older reports are available on the National Library's Australian Government Web Archive.
You can also read our:
- Budget and Additional Estimates Statements – these set out our funding
- Corporate Plan – this is our primary planning document.
Together these documents provide insights to our annual planning and performance reporting cycle.