- Annual Reports
The department's annual reports from 2000-2001 onwards.
- Budget and Additional Estimates Statements
The department's budget and additional estimates statements from 2000-2001 onwards.
- Business Partnership Agreement
The Agreement defines how Centrelink will deliver services on behalf of the Department. The statement is signed by the Department and Centrelink.
- Department of Social Services Corporate performance measurement detail
The cross program and program performance measures that support the performance criteria and indicators in the Corporate Plan.
- Departmental Contract Listing
List of departmental Contract Listings, as required by Senate Order.
- Departmental File List
Indexed list of departmental files as required by Senate Order.
- Department of Social Services Corporate Plans
The Department’s Corporate Plans from 2015-16 onwards.
- DSS Agency Multicultural Plan
DSS Agency Multicultural Plan (AMP) reflects the requirements and considerations of the Australian Government’s revised Multicultural, Access and Equity Policy – Respecting Diversity. Improving Responsiveness.
- DSS Annual Deregulation Report 2014
The 2014 Annual Deregulation Report provides details about the Department’s deregulation activities over the past year.
- DSS's commitment to Workplace Diversity
We recognise that our people - with their diverse abilities, skills, languages, cultures and backgrounds - are our greatest resource.
- DSS Enterprise Agreement 2018-2021
The Department of Social Services Enterprise Agreement 2018 to 2021 (DSS EA) and is made under section 172 of the Fair Work Act 2009 (FWA).
- DSS Service Charter
This Service Charter outlines the purpose and the high standards of service provided by the Department.
- Executive Remuneration Reporting
Average remuneration for executives and other highly paid staff who work in the department.
- Legal Services Expenditure
DSS is required, under the Legal Services Directions 2017, to report on legal services expenditure each financial year.
- Multicultural Access and Equity Action Plan 2016-17
The Department’s Multicultural Access and Equity Action Plan 2016-17 sets out the steps we will take to improve our responsiveness to Australia’s cultural and linguistic diversity.
- Policy for the Recruitment and Retention of People with Disability
The Department is committed to ensuring an inclusive work environment enabling people with disability to fully participate in all aspects of employment.
- Reconciliation Action Plan
The Department's Reconciliation Action Plan sets our path for building reconciliation at an organisational level.
- Reasonable Adjustment Policy
The Department seeks to apply the principle of reasonable adjustment to remove barriers to participation in work by people with disability.
- Sustainability Reports (Links to the National Library of Australia web archive)
Our sustainability reports assess the Department's performance against social, environmental and economic indicators.