- Annual Reports
The department's annual reports from 2000-2001 onwards.
- Audit and Assurance Committee Charter
The Audit and Assurance Committee Charter outlines the functions and reporting requirements of the Audit and Assurance Committee.
- Budget and Additional Estimates Statements
The department's budget and additional estimates statements from 2000-2001 onwards.
- Business Partnership Agreement
The Agreement defines how Centrelink will deliver services on behalf of the Department. The statement is signed by the Department and Centrelink.
- Department of Social Services Corporate performance measurement detail
The cross program and program performance measures that support the performance criteria and indicators in the Corporate Plan.
- Departmental Contract Listing
List of departmental Contract Listings, as required by Senate Order.
- Departmental File List
Indexed list of departmental files as required by Senate Order.
- Department of Social Services Corporate Plans
The Department’s Corporate Plans from 2015-16 onwards.
- DSS Annual Deregulation Report 2014
The 2014 Annual Deregulation Report provides details about the Department’s deregulation activities over the past year.
- DSS Enterprise Agreement 2018-2021
The Department of Social Services Enterprise Agreement 2018 to 2021 (DSS EA) and is made under section 172 of the Fair Work Act 2009 (FWA).
- DSS Service Charter
This Service Charter outlines the purpose and the high standards of service provided by the Department.
- Executive Remuneration Reporting
Average remuneration for executives and other highly paid staff who work in the department.
- Legal Services Expenditure
DSS is required, under the Legal Services Directions 2017, to report on legal services expenditure each financial year.
- Reconciliation Action Plan
The Department's Reconciliation Action Plan sets our path for building reconciliation at an organisational level.
- Reasonable Adjustment Policy
The Department seeks to apply the principle of reasonable adjustment to remove barriers to participation in work by people with disability.
- Sustainability Reports (Links to the National Library of Australia web archive)
Our sustainability reports assess the Department's performance against social, environmental and economic indicators.