DSS Online Services
The Department provides a number of Online Services for customers ranging from service provider location finders, registration processes and portal login services.
Service provider locations
DSS maintains lists of various service providers. Select the service to view these providers:
- Better Start for Children with Disability Early Intervention Service Providers
- Family Mental Health Support Service
- Family Relationships Online
- Helping Children with Autism Early Intervention Service Providers
- Mental Health Personal Helpers and Mentors Service
- Mental Health Respite: Carer Gateway
- My Aged Care
- National Disability Advocacy Program (NDAP) agencies
- NDIS Appeals
- Stronger Relationships Panel
Portals and login services
DSS currently has the following services available:
Minimum browser requirements
Your computer needs to meet certain requirements to access DSS Online Services.
For more information view the Supported browsers page.