The Department's Annual Regulatory Plan
The Annual Regulatory plan provides business, other stakeholders and the public with access to information about changes to Australian Government business regulation. The main objective of the plan is to provide stakeholders with an early indication of potential regulatory changes.
Administrative Arrangements Order
The Administrative Arrangements Order list of matters dealt with by the Department, and legislation administered by the Minister.
- Paid Parental Leave Guide
- Guide to Social Security Law
- Family Assistance Guide
- Child Support Guide
- Commonwealth State Housing Agreement
- Social Security (International Agreements) Act 1999
- International Agreements
- Family Assistance Legislation and Consolidated Disallowable Instruments
ComLaw is the legal information retrieval system owned by the Australian Attorney General's Department.
Status of Legislation
The Status of Legislation page provides information on legislation which has either been passed during the last sittings or is currently before the Parliament.