Help shape the future of the Not-for-Profit sector2 November 2023
The Not-for-Profit (NFP) Sector Development Blueprint (the NFP Blueprint) issues paper is now available on the DSS Engage website for feedback.
The NFP Blueprint issues paper will start a conversation to inform the development of a sector led Blueprint, a roadmap, advising the government what is needed for a sustainable NFP and charities sector. This is the sector’s opportunity to tell the government what they need to create a better future for:
- the Australian NFP and charities sector
- those who benefit and rely on it.
Development of a NFP Blueprint was announced by the Australian Government in the 2022-23 October Budget. The Blueprint Expert Reference Group (BERG), a group of sector representatives, was established to deliver the sector-led Blueprint.
Your input, ideas and views will help create a more vibrant and thriving NFP and charities sector. The BERG wants your suggestions for sector-led workable and effective reform options. This opportunity will allow you to identify:
- changes that are needed immediately
- changes that can be implemented over a longer period.
To share your views and help support long-term change for the NFP and charities sector, visit the DSS Engage website.
Submissions close on 20 December 2023.
Find out more:
- Read more about the NFP Blueprint on the DSS page: The Blueprint Expert Reference Group (BERG).
- You can also register your interest on the DSS Engage website in attending an online forum to discuss priorities for the Blueprint.