Information Publication Scheme
- About the scheme
- DSS Information Publication Scheme Plan
- Who we are
- What we do
- Reports and responses to Parliament
- Disclosure log
- Contact us
The IPS commenced on 1 May 2011 and requires all government agencies to publish a broad range of information and make it available for downloading where possible.
We are required to comply with the Information Publication Scheme (IPS) requirements provided under Part II of the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (FOI Act).
The DSS’ IPS Plan describes how we proposes to comply with the IPS requirements, as prescribed by paragraph 8(1) of the FOI Act.
Full details: DSS’ IPS Plan
About our Department
- Organisational Chart
- Portfolio Bodies and Statutory Office Holders
- Enterprise Agreement
- Job Vacancies
- Annual Reports
- Departmental File Index
- Departmental Contract Listing
- Departmental and Agency Appointments
- For current consultations visit engage.dss.gov.au.
- Email: email@example.com, or
- Write to:
Freedom of Information (FOI) Coordinator
Government & Executive Services Branch
Department of Social Services (DSS)
GPO Box 9820
CANBERRA ACT 2601