You can access various settlement-related publications from this page.
Settlement Planning has a number of reports and publications that provide information on new arrivals including:
- settlement numbers and locations
- needs of humanitarian entrants
- profiles of communities
- humanitarian settlement trends.
See: Settlement Planning
- Review of Humanitarian Settlement Services
Review by David Richmond AO, External Reviewer
- Forensic Review of Resolve FM's Financial Management Under the Hunter Region Integrated Humanitarian Settlement Services (IHSS) Contract– Executive Summary
Forensic review by Protiviti
- Humanitarian Settlement Services (HSS) - Onshore Orientation Program Booklet
A broad overview of the HSS Onshore Orientation Program, the principles which underpin it and the National Orientation Framework that governs its delivery
- Humanitarian Settlement Services - Onshore Orientation Program Brochure
Information brochure about the HSS Onshore Orientation Program
- Provision of Humanitarian Support Services in the Hunter Region
Independent Review by Ernst & Young
- Empowering Refugee
A Good Practice Guide to Humanitarian Settlement
- Basic Interpreting Skills Training
Investigating the Coordination of Basic Interpreting Skills Training for Potential Interpreters in Small and Emerging Community Languages.
- The Effectiveness of Cross-Cultural Training in the Australian Context
- New Beginnings
A comprehensive statistical and descriptive account of the Australian Government's role in humanitarian resettlement.
- Beginning a Life in Australia booklets
Settlement information in English and 37 community languages
- Evaluation of Integrated Humanitarian Settlement Strategy (IHSS)
The table below lists publications that have been produced by the Victorian state office
- Settling In - NSW Newsletter
A project initiated by the Multicultural Affairs and Settlement Branch of the NSW office. Contains information and updates on departmental work in NSW, and showcases good practice and innovative ideas which promote social inclusion and participation.
- Pathways and Transitions:
Post-compulsory Education, Work and Refugee Young People (2008)
A report and resources produced by the Post-compulsory Education Working Group of the Victorian Settlement Planning Committee, which aims to contribute to the development of programs for refugee young people as they navigate pathways from education to work.
- Victorian Welcome Toolbox
The Victorian Welcome Toolbox is now available to all rural and regional settlement stakeholders in Victoria
- Good Practice Principles Guide for Working with Refugee Young People
- Building Pathways: Resources to Support Transitions for Young People from Refugee Backgrounds (2007)
- VSPC Annual Report 2005
- The Resource Gateway (Introduction)
See also: Multicultural Publications