National Agenda for a Multicultural Australia
The National Agenda for a Multicultural Australia is a 1989 report (statement of policies and goals) to the Australian Parliament. It received bi-partisan political support.
- What is multiculturalism?
- Executive summary
- Why do we need a national agenda?
- Basic rights
- Social justice
- Human resources
- Language and communication
- Community relations
- A better Australia
- Acronyms and abbreviations
- Advisory council on multicultural affairs
- Appendix: How the agenda was developed